TIME TO APPLY FOR ALEF FUND TAX CREDIT 2018!
Since 2008, ALEF Fund has provided over $10 Million in scholarships to students at local Jewish Pre-K, day schools, and high schools. Redirecting a portion of your state taxes to ALEF Fund helps provide children in our community with a Jewish education.
ALEF Fund has made the process of reserving a state tax credit even simpler this year. At www.aleffund.org , you can reserve your 2018 tax credit in less than two minutes! Complete your application and direct your tax dollars to the ALEF Fund Partner Schools of your choice.
Please act now to ensure your credit will be approved and your tax dollars will secure a Jewish education for our families!
Please visit our website to reserve your tax credit or contact Jared Novoseller, ALEF Fund Manager at email@example.com or 678.222.3739 for assistance.
FAST FACTS ABOUT THE ALEF FUND
- Approved contributions to the ALEF Fund earn the taxpayer a dollar-for-dollar State of Georgia Tax Credit
- Individuals can redirect up to $1000
- Married couples, filling taxes jointly, can redirect up to $2500
- Members of LLC’s, Shareholders in S-Corps, Partners in Partnerships can redirect up to $10,000 (if spouses both derive income from LLC/Scorp/Partnerships, they can EACH redirect $10,000)
- As per state law, 90% of contributions to the ALEF Fund are allocated to local Jewish children to attend a Jewish day or high school at virtually no cost to the contributor.
- C-orps/Trusts/Estates can redirect up to 75 percent state tax liability
STEPS FOR CONTRIBUTORS
- Complete your profile and submit your application to ALEF Fund.
- We submit your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue January 1st.
- We notify you when your tax credit has been approved.
- Within 60 days of approval, you may pay by credit card or mail a check to ALEF Fund.
- We notify you when you can access your tax forms to claim your 2018 tax credit.
Read about ALEF Fund at www.aleffund.org